Friday, October 10, 2008

Pottery & the blog


I have been so busy lately, that I haven't really had much time to spend on the blog. It's still mostly a place for me to vent about the crappy things going on in politics.

One of the things I've been doing this summer, and now into the Fall, is taking pottery classes. So here's a picture of a few things that I've finished. This Fall we're focusing on Korean decorative techniques, but I don't have any pieces to show yet.


If you look at my blog stats, you see a rapid decline in postings starting in May. That pretty much reflects how busy I've been this summer with Souljourners and church. Dean and I haven't been able to get away on the weekends to relax because we each have obligations at church. This spells doom in the long-term.

My biggest obligations end next week, and then I am taking all of November off (in terms of heavy church stuff) until Advent.

No comments: