Monday, May 19, 2008

Ho hum (tm)


I have not been feeling like blogging lately. Plenty has happened since I last blogged. I went to Souljourners 2 weekends ago (topic was 12-step spirituality). This past weekend Dean and I spent lots of wonderful time together shopping for flowers and building our container gardens. Dean is focusing on the upstairs deck with flower boxes, while I have been focusing on the patio and the flower pots in the driveway.

It's expensive, but we're also doing it very methodically, using recipes we've found in a magazine, so we aren't overspending on random in-store decisions as I usually do.

I have not been interested in reading the news lately. Since a lot of my blogging has been writing about the news that infuriates me, not reading the news hasn't given me much to write about in that regard. Part of me just really doesn't care what CNN thinks is important. I'm totally over the democratic primary. I really don't care what happens any more.

Spiritually I am processing a lot of things internally. Vocation, personality, and experiencing God through meditation. I don't have much to say about that.

This weekend Dean and I walked the dogs around the block. It's the first time that we've taken Ginger for a walk. She did very well. I was afraid that she would resist the leash a lot, as she did when she was younger, but she seems to be okay with it.

No comments: