Friday, October 05, 2007

It's been a puppy week!

Thursday was a tough day to watch the puppy. It seemed like I was watching Ginger like a hawk, yet it didn't keep her from peeing twice right in front of me, or pooping upstairs less than 5 minutes after we had come inside from a potty break in which she would not go.

On Thursday Ginger and Chi Chi really interacted together for the first time, running back and forth and carrying on in the backyard during their play timese.

Today was much better. She still managed to poop upstairs once (I swear she can poop faster than I can climb the stairs after her!), but no peeing in the house! Yea! Progress!

Other than that, it's just been a lot of trying to catch up on work. Lots of things broke at work today. I'll be working some more tomorrow to clean up some of the mess. Also tomorrow, Westie will be coming over to help put chicken wire up on our back yard fence where the gaps are big enough for Ginger to crawl under.



No comments: