Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend

This weekend has mostly been full of working on Souljourner's. I had a paper to write and a book to read, and a prayer service to prepare. Next meeting is next weekend, so this weekend was the last chance I had to get all my work done.

Dean and I still managed to take a couple of hours off to go see a movie. We saw Mr. Woodcock, the movie with Billy Bob Thornton and Seann William Scott. I thought it was pretty good, but there was really only one scene that was so funny that it made my side hurt.

It was a scene in which Billy Bob is strapped to a gurney being pushed by Seann down Main St. during a parade so that Billy Bob could make up with his fiancee and Seann's mother. The gurney hits a big pothole and the whole thing flips up and over, with Billy Bob strapped to it, so that he ends up getting face planted into the road.

No comments: