Saturday, August 11, 2007


Last night Dean and I were going to go see The Bourne Ultimatum, but Dean had a migraine headache and wasn't feeling good enough to go, so we stayed home. Dean looked for audio books to listen to when we go on vacation, and I did laundry and watched The Bourne Supremacy (the second movie from 2005) on DVD. I had forgotten nearly everything about the movie, so it was very exciting.

I also finished my latest Hercule Poirot book, The Labors of Hercules, which so far has been my favorite. Basically they are short stories where Poirot duplicates the labors of hercules (with obvious modern metaphors) as a challenge. Dean downloaded a summary of the ancient myth of the labors of hercules so that I could more easily match the book to the myth.

Today I need to get a haircut, finish doing my laundry (my second least favorite thing to do next to taking out the trash), work on reading Integral Spirituality for Souljourners and work on our vacation itinerary. I also want to visit the Baker Wetlands some time this weekend, preferably near sundown when it won't be so hot and I might get decent pictures.

The picture is Dean's cat Sinclair, which I took the night before last.

No comments: