Saturday, August 04, 2007

The New Hereford House



Last night Dean and I weren't in the mood to cook, so we ate at the new Hereford House that just re-opened in west Lawrence. It's been renamed "HH" and it's been redesigned from a really expensive/high class steak house to a casual bar and grill. I like the change!

And the food was really great! Dean and I shared an artichoke and sun-dried tomato dip with garlic toast appetizer, which was really tasty (Dean says it's the best artichoke dip he's ever had). For our entree Dean had chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and I had a classic sausage and pepper's sandwich with cottage cheese. Yummy!! Even the iced tea was really tasty. I liked it so much, the waitress found out what the brand was and brought a pitcher with the logo over to our table. It's something called "Tropical Paradise." I'm going to see if I can find it online.

No comments: