Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mexican Riviera - Day 2 - Sea Day



Woke up early and sat in our balcony enjoying the wonderful weather. The picture is of Tony taken from our balcony look at him on his balcony. Very nice morning with a bit of a chilly breeze from time-to-time. Had lunch at the pool and read a book.

In the afternoon, Dean and I attended a lecture on Mexican history and the conquest of Cortez. Information was intersting, but the presenter (a former ambassador to Mexico) was very boring. He has another lecture scheduled for tomorrow, but I won't bother, he's just not a good speaker. He may as well have been giving financial information instead of telling a story of conquest, gold, war, etc.

Dinner at the Aqua Restaurant. They serve 5-course meals, delicious and perfectly portioned (by which I mean, small courses, not huge like most restaurants). Had skirt steak yesterday and today spaghetti carbonara for my entree. Dessert was a chocolate mousse with raspberry coulis. Yummy!

The evening show was a comedian who also juggled. It was alright, but not great. After the show, I was really beat, so I just went to bed and zonked out for the rest of the night.

No comments: